1st Annual Pig Roast
1st Annual Flying Apron Pig Roast
We have held many pig roasts over the years and we are thrilled to announce that we are hosting a Pig Roast at The Flying Apron on Saturday, November 17th. Chef Chris will roast pork from Ironwood Farm that will be served with delicious, fall side dishes. Be sure to leave room for the scrumptious desserts!
Saturday, November 17th
$40+HST Adults, $15+HST Youth 5-10, Free for Kids under 5
Reservations are required, call today to book your seats: 902-633-2300. Credit card confirmation required at time of booking, 72-hour cancellation policy applies.
• Fresh Baked Bread with Herb Butter
• Roasted Ironwood Farm Pork
• Our Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce
• Maple Roasted Vegetables
• Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
• Fall Harvest Salad: Organic Greens & Kale with Pecans, Apples, Feta Cranberries and Maple Mustard Vinaigrette
• Seasonal Slaw
• Pumpkin Cake with Brown Butter Cream
• Cranberry Vanilla Crumble Squares
• Chocolate Beet Cake
Join us after the Pig Roast for the Christina Martin concert at 8 pm. Tickets available now!
- Category: Special Event
- Date: November 17, 2018
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300