Celebrating Tidal Bay
CELEBRATING TIDAL BAY
Thursday, October 24th
6:30 – 9:30 pm
Hands-on Class & Tastings
Celebrate Nova Scotia’s appellation wine with this wine-inspired menu. The class includes tastings of our favourite Tidal Bay wines!
• Shore Boil: NS Sustainable Seafood cooked in Tidal Bay
• Poached Chicken Breast in Tidal Bay Cream Sauce
• Barley Risotto with Squash
• Fruit Gratin with Tidal Bay Sabayon
• Includes Tidal Bay Wine tastings
Our hands-on classes offer you the opportunity to practice new skills as you cook alongside our Chef in a 3-hour class. Chef Chris leads the class and you work in pairs to prepare the feast. When you’re finished cooking you get to relax and enjoy a meal with your classmates. Recipes for the dishes made in the class are included.
Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine from our drink list to enjoy during your class.
Call to book your spot (902-633-2300). Preregistration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy: 72 hours prior to the class.
Make it a Culinary Getaway and spend the night in our beautiful Inn! A hot breakfast in our restaurant is included.
Minimum of 6 participants is required to run the class and the maximum class size is 12 students.
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: October 24, 2019
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300