Decadent Desserts Demo Class
Thursday, November 8th
6:30 – 8:30 pm
The Flying Apron has been described as a “dessert oasis” and this is your chance to learn to make three decadent Flying Apron desserts with Chef Chris:
• Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Pie
• Cranberry Cake with Lemon Curd
• Pumpkin Tart with Chocolate Ganache
• Just Us! Organic Fair-trade Tea & Coffee will also be served
*This class does not include a full meal.
Add a dinner reservation before your class!
Each class includes instruction by our own Master Chef, a full meal shared with your class and all recipes to take home. Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine from our drink list to enjoy during your class.
Call to book your spot (902-633-2300). Preregistration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy: 72 hours prior to the class.
Make it a Culinary Getaway and spend the night in our beautiful Inn! Receive 10% off our regular room rate when you take a cooking class. A hot breakfast in our restaurant is included.
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: November 8, 2018
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300