Saturday, November 2nd
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
The Flying Apron has been described as a “dessert oasis” and this is your chance to learn to make three decadent Flying Apron desserts with Chef Chris. This class is part of our Fall Dessert Week celebrations!
• Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Pie
• Cranberry Cake with Lemon Curd
• Pumpkin Tart with Chocolate Ganache
• Just Us! Organic Fair-trade Tea & Coffee will also be served
*Note: This class does not include a full meal.
Sit back, relax and let Chef Chris make your dinner! In our demo classes you get to watch and learn from the Chef over 2 hours. Share a full meal with your classmates during the demo and take home the recipes for the dishes made in the class.
Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine from our drink list to enjoy during your class.
Call to book your spot (902-633-2300). Preregistration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy: 72 hours prior to the class.
Make it a Culinary Getaway and spend the night in our beautiful Inn! A hot breakfast in our restaurant is included.
Minimum of 6 participants is required to run the class and the maximum class size is 10 students.
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: November 2, 2019
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300