Flavours of South East Asian
Wednesday January, 15th 2020 from 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Demo Class: $55 +HST/per person
This class will take you on a Flavourful tour of South East Asia from Cambodia to Indonesian. Featuring popular regional dishes, Chef Chris will demonstrate dishes you can recreate at home to give your recipe Repertoire an Asian Flare.
- Kerabu Bee Hoon – Shrimp & Vermicelli Noodles
- Laksa – Malaysian Spicy Coconut Curry Soup
- Indonesian Fried Rice, Vegetable and Egg
- Cambodian Lap Khmer – Warm Lime & Beef Salad
In our demo classes you get to watch and learn from the Chef over 2 hours. Eat this delicious menu with your classmates during the demo and take home the recipes for the dishes made in the class.
Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine from our drink list to enjoy during your class.
Call to book your spot (902-633-2300). Preregistration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy: 72 hours prior to the class.
Make it a Culinary Getaway and spend the night in our beautiful Inn! A hot breakfast in our restaurant is included.
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: January 15, 2020
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300