Holiday Entertaining 101
HOLIDAY ENTERTAINING 101
Saturday, December 14th
11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Hosting Christmas dinner this year or need a delicious dish to take? This class will help you build up your cooking confidence to create these impressive Holiday Dishes. Chef Chris will demo the perfect turkey and ham and you will make the rest of the meal:
• Sundried Tomato, Pesto and Goat Cheese Terrine with Baked Herb Crackers
• Winter Vegetable and Feta Cheese Strudel
• Easy and Delicious Holiday Stuffing
• Turkey Roasting Demo and Gravy Basics
• “The Best” Cheesy Scallop Potatoes
• Maple Mustard Roasted Ham Demo
• Spiced Cranberry and White Chocolate Bread Pudding
In this specialty class you get to watch and learn from the Chef during the demos, and work together to create the side dishes. Share a full meal with your classmates during the class and take home the recipes for the dishes made in the class.
Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine from our drink list to enjoy during your class.
Call to book your spot (902-633-2300). Preregistration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy: 72 hours prior to the class.
Make it a Culinary Getaway and spend the night in our beautiful Inn! A hot breakfast in our restaurant is included.
Minimum of 6 participants is required to run the class and the maximum class size is 10 students.
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: December 14, 2019
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300