Holiday Market at The Flying Apron
Shop for everyone on your list right here at The Flying Apron Holiday Market! Handmade goods, artisan gifts, holiday decor, gourmet foods and more!
Sunday, Dec 8th
10 am – 2 pm
Admission is Free and all are Welcome!
- Natural Body Care Products by Dig It! Naturals
- Hand Made Soaps and Body Care Products by Simply Sublime Soaps
- Holiday Wreaths, Dried Flower Arrangements, Potpourri and other floral products by Barefoot Blooms
- Auntie Ann’s Homemade
- Produce, Teas, Herbs and Garlic from Oakmanor Farm
- Flying Apron Holiday Foods, Appetizers, Meals, Jams, Pickles & More
- Knitted Hats, Mitts, Scarves and More created by Knit Knickers
- All things Beer and Gifts for the Beer lovers in your family by Schoolhouse Brewery https://schoolhousebrewery.ca/
- Breads, Cheese, Jams and more by Gold Island Bakery
- Driftwood Jewellery https://www.driftwoodjewelryco.ca/
- Allison Stephens Art
- …and more!
In our Art Gallery: I Spy Fungi, Framed Prints, Prints and Cards
And Art found in our Dining Room;
Paintings, Prints and Cards by Joanne Logan Art
Photography and Prints by Forest for the Trees Photography
Also happening on Sunday, Dec 8th from 10-3: 6th Annual Flying Apron Holiday Brunch Buffet
Join us on Sun, Dec 8th for our Family Friendly and Delicious Brunch Buffet.
Sunday, Dec 8 & Sunday, Dec 22 10 am – 3 pm
$35+HST/Gratuity. $12+HST Youth 6-10. Free Kids 5 & Under
Seating is limited and reservations are required. Call to book your table 902-633-2300.
- Category: Special Event
- Date: December 8, 2019
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300