Meet Your Farmer Dinner
Our popular Meet Your Farmer Dinner evenings are our favourite events of the year. We celebrate local food with a wonderful buffet and lively local food conversations with Three of our partner Farmers and Producers.
Saturday, March 28th, 2020
6-9 pm (doors open at 6)
Reservations are required and seating is limited – get your tickets before they’re gone! Call us to reserve your table (902-633-2300).
Credit card confirmation required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to the event.
Jeremy White Founder & Alesmith at Big Spruce Brewery
Baddeck, NS – https://www.bigspruce.ca/
John McLarty & Lisa Law owners at Planters Ridge Winery & Vineyard
Port Williams, NS – https://www.plantersridge.ca/
Lindsay Clowes Coordinator of the Wolfville Farmers Market 2 Go Program
Wolfville, NS – https://www.wolfvillefarmersmarket.ca/wfm2go
Each of our Guest Farmers/Producers will give a brief talk about their business and speak to a pressing Nova Scotia issue in their sector.
- Kimchi Dumplings with Korean Dipping Sauce
- Garlic and Cheese Pull apart Beer Bread
- Grafton Greenhouse Mixed Greens with Crispy Fried Onions, Aged Cheddar Cheese and a Beer & Dijon Vinaigrette
- Pan fried Sustainable Trout with a Chardonay & Herb Cream
- Beer Braised Beef Stew with Carrots, Onions, Celery Root and Potatoes
- Spicy Chorizo Sausages
- Sweet Potato Gratin
- Warm Winter Grains & Wild Rice Salad with Mushrooms
- Maple Roasted Beets, Onions and Parsnips
- Chocolate Stout Brownies with Meringue
- Rummed Cider and Honey Cake
- Gluten Free Option Available
- Category: Special Event
- Date: March 28, 2020
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300