So Much to Learn… About Sustainable Seafood!
Saturday January 11th, 2020 at 11- 4pm
Demo Class & Tour: $85 +HST / pp
Sustainable Seafood Demo Class with Chef Chris/ Meet & Greet with Hana Nelson and a Tour of the Sustainable Blue Fish Farm
This Demonstration Class, One on One with Hana Nelson of Afishionado and a Sustainable Blue Fish Farm Tour will provide you with an eye-opening look at what Delicious, Sustainable Seafood Options are available to us here in NS.
Sustainable Seafood Menu:
- Seasonal Crab Spring Rolls with a Sweet & Spicy Dipping Sauce
- Chedabucto Shrimp Salad
- Sustainable Blue Salmon Roulade stuffed with Goat Cheese & Spinach over warm Ancient Grains
- Cranberry Lemon Cake with Lemon Curd
In our demo classes you get to watch and learn from the Chef over 2 hours. Eat this delicious menu with your classmates during the demo and take home the recipes for the dishes made in the class.
Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine from our drink list to enjoy during your class.
Call to book your spot (902-633-2300). Preregistration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy: 72 hours prior to the class.
Make it a Culinary Getaway and spend the night in our beautiful Inn! A hot breakfast in our restaurant is included.
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: January 11, 2020
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300