World Oceans Day **Package**
WORLD OCEANS DAY **PACKAGE**
We are offering a brand new class featuring sustainably farmed seafood to celebrate World Oceans Day!
Friday, June 7 – Saturday, June 8, 2019
Demo Class & Accommodations Package: $285+HST/2 ppl
This package includes: 2 Demo Class Registrations, Dinner on Friday (in your class), Accommodations & Breakfast!
Sustainable Aquaculture Class Friday at 6:30 pm
Learn to create three great dishes with sustainably farmed seafood:
• NS Mussels cooked in Garlic, Onion & Tidal Bay Wine, served with Baguette
• Selva Shrimp Salad with Avocado, Greens & Citrus Vinaigrette
• Sustainable Blue Salmon Tacos with Spiced Cucumber Salsa
• Flying Apron Luscious Lemon Tart
Sit back, relax and let Chef Chris make your dinner! In our demo classes you get to watch and learn from the Chef over 2 hours. Share a full meal with your classmates during the demo and take home the recipes for the dishes made in the class. Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine from our drink list to enjoy during your class.
After your class, retire to your beautiful Inn room for the night. A hot, fresh breakfast is included!
Call to book your spot (902-633-2300). Preregistration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy for packages: 7 days prior to the class.
Minimum of 6 participants (3 packages) is required to run the class and the maximum class size is 10 students, only 5 packages are available!
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: June 7, 2019 - June 8, 2019
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300