Charming Accommodations, Locally Sourced Honest Food and Culinary Education
Honest, local and seasonal fare is what you’ll find on our ever-changing menu. A dining atmosphere most often described as “happy”, our warm and welcoming dining room is the perfect spot to celebrate local food. Our patio provides a picturesque setting in which to enjoy your meal while watching the resident chickens meander through the gardens.
Relax into freshly pressed sheets and drift off to a frog pond serenade. Our well-appointed guest rooms provide the perfect retreat for an evening or an entire vacation.
Learning never tasted so good! Sit back and watch our Chef at work or roll up your sleeves and cook along. Participate in one of our local producer tours to see first-hand where our food comes from and then return to our classroom to learn how to prepare the fresh harvest. Leave with a full belly, new recipes to try at home and new friends!
OPEN YEAR ROUND
– Coffee Counter, Gourmet Food Shop, Art Gallery & Book Store: Thursday- Sunday 9am – 4pm
– Dining Room, with weekly changing menu available: Thursday – Sunday 11-4 (Dine In or Take Out)
Upcoming Special Hours & Closures:
– Closed Thursday September 15th & Friday September 16th for a Private Event
– Closing Early, Saturday September 17th and Sunday September 18th at 3pm each day to accommodate private evening events.
– Our Annual Oktoberfest Menu available Sept 22nd, 23rd, 29th and 30th.
– Our 9th Annual Oktoberfest Celebration and Buffet Saturday, September 24th @ 6pm *Reservations Required
– Closed Sunday, October 9th for an extended Thanksgiving break
– Friends of the Apron Friday, October 14th 11-8pm Reservations Recommended
– Meet Your Farmers Dinner Saturday, October 22nd @ 6pm *Reservations Required
– Closed Saturday, October 29th – You can find us at the Saltscapes Holiday Harvest Fair
– Annual Pig Roast Event Saturday, November 5th 12- 5pm * This is an outdoor event with seating available first come first serve inside and in the gardens. Take Away also available.
Find us at:
3 Summerville Wharf Road
Summerville, NS B0N 2K0