Charming Accommodations, Locally Sourced Honest Food and Culinary Education
- All Guests will be required to provide proof of vaccination upon entering The Flying Apron. Inability to provide proof of vaccination will result in refusal to enter and cancellation of your booking. In this event, the full cost of the reservation will be charged to the card on file.
- All Guests are required to wear a mask while moving about The Flying Apron building.
- We ask that you also be cognizant of Social Distancing while moving throughout the building and that you follow all posted signage within the building.
- Guests are also required to sanitize their hands each time upon entering The Flying Apron.
Honest, local and seasonal fare is what you’ll find on our ever-changing menu. A dining atmosphere most often described as “happy”, our warm and welcoming dining room is the perfect spot to celebrate local food. Our patio provides a picturesque setting in which to enjoy your meal while watching the resident chickens meander through the gardens.
Relax into freshly pressed sheets and drift off to a frog pond serenade. Our well-appointed guest rooms provide the perfect retreat for an evening or an entire vacation.
Learning never tasted so good! Sit back and watch our Chef at work or roll up your sleeves and cook along. Participate in one of our local producer tours to see first-hand where our food comes from and then return to our classroom to learn how to prepare the fresh harvest. Leave with a full belly, new recipes to try at home and new friends!
OPEN YEAR ROUND
Dining Room, with weekly changing menu available: Friday- Sunday 11-4 (Dine or Take Out)
Sunday Evening Take Away (4-7pm)
Coffee Shop, Gourmet Food Shop & Book Store: Wednesday- Sunday 9 – 4
Upcoming Special Hours & Closures:
– Dessert Tasting Weeks: Nov 3-14th
– Pig Roast – Sunday, November 7 12-5pm (Dining Room will not be serving food this day)
– Closed Thursday, November 11th for Remembrance Day
– Beer & Burger Day! – Friday, November 19th available 11-8pm
– Holiday Brunch and Mini Artisan Market each Sunday in December
– Closed Dec 1 & Dec 2 for Holiday prep and decorating
– Closed Dec 25 – 31st for Holiday Break
– Good Luck Brunch Saturday & Sunday January 1 & 2 11-4pm
Find us at:
3 Summerville Wharf Road
Summerville, NS B0N 2K0