Charming Accommodations, Locally Sourced Honest Food and Culinary Education
Honest, local and seasonal fare is what you’ll find on our ever-changing menu. A dining atmosphere most often described as “happy”, our warm and welcoming dining room is the perfect spot to celebrate local food. Our patio provides a picturesque setting in which to enjoy your meal while watching the resident chickens meander through the gardens.
Relax into freshly pressed sheets and drift off to a frog pond serenade. Our well-appointed guest rooms provide the perfect retreat for an evening or an entire vacation.
Learning never tasted so good! Sit back and watch our Chef at work or roll up your sleeves and cook along. Participate in one of our local producer tours to see first-hand where our food comes from and then return to our classroom to learn how to prepare the fresh harvest. Leave with a full belly, new recipes to try at home and new friends!
OPEN YEAR ROUND
Spring/ Summer Hours (mid May – mid October)
Wednesday & Thursday : OPEN 12-7 pm
Friday & Saturday : OPEN 12 – 8 pm
Sunday Brunch: OPEN 10 – 4 pm
Monday, Tuesday : CLOSED
Upcoming Special Hours & Events
Reservations Are Highly Recommended and Sometimes required for Special Events
– Closed Wednesday, August 4th for a Staff Day!
– Open 12-4pm only Saturday, August 7th. Closed in the evening for a Private Event.
– Closed Wednesday, September 1st
– Saturday, September 25th, our Annual Oktober Fest Event 6-9pm. Pre reserved Seating Only.
– Oktoberfest Weekly Menu, September 29th – October 2nd 2021
– Closed Sunday, October 10th for Thanksgiving Weekend.
Find us at:
3 Summerville Wharf Road
Summerville, NS B0N 2K0