Charming Accommodations, Locally Sourced Honest Food and Culinary Education
Honest, local and seasonal fare is what you’ll find on our ever-changing menu. A dining atmosphere most often described as “happy”, our warm and welcoming dining room is the perfect spot to celebrate local food. Our patio provides a picturesque setting in which to enjoy your meal while watching the resident chickens meander through the gardens.
Relax into freshly pressed sheets and drift off to a frog pond serenade. Our well-appointed guest rooms provide the perfect retreat for an evening or an entire vacation.
Learning never tasted so good! Sit back and watch our Chef at work or roll up your sleeves and cook along. Participate in one of our local producer tours to see first-hand where our food comes from and then return to our classroom to learn how to prepare the fresh harvest. Leave with a full belly, new recipes to try at home and new friends!
OPEN YEAR ROUND
Winter Hours effective October 2020 – Mid May 2021
Thursday : OPEN 12-7 pm
Friday & Saturday : OPEN 12 – 8 pm
Sunday Brunch: OPEN 10 – 4 pm
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday : CLOSED
Upcoming Special Hours & Events
Reservations Are Highly Recommended and Sometimes required for Special Events
– Sunday, March 21st 7th Annual Maple Brunch Only 10-3pm
– Sunday, March 28st 7th Annual Maple Brunch Only 10-3pm
– OPEN Good Friday, April 2nd 12-8pm
– Easter Brunch, Saturday, April 3rd 10-4pm Reservations Highly Recommended
– Closed Easter Sunday, April 4th
– Bi-Annual Dessert Tasting Weeks April 8th – 11th and April 15th -18th
– Opening LATE at 12noon on Sunday, April 11th due to a private event
– Sunday, May 9th Mother’s Day Brunch 10-4pm Reservations Required
Find us at:
3 Summerville Wharf Road
Summerville, NS B0N 2K0