Charming Accommodations, Locally Sourced Honest Food and Culinary Education
Honest, local and seasonal fare is what you’ll find on our ever-changing menu. A dining atmosphere most often described as “happy”, our warm and welcoming dining room is the perfect spot to celebrate local food. Our patio provides a picturesque setting in which to enjoy your meal while watching the resident chickens meander through the gardens.
Relax into freshly pressed sheets and drift off to a frog pond serenade. Our well-appointed guest rooms provide the perfect retreat for an evening or an entire vacation.
Learning never tasted so good! Sit back and watch our Chef at work or roll up your sleeves and cook along. Participate in one of our local producer tours to see first-hand where our food comes from and then return to our classroom to learn how to prepare the fresh harvest. Leave with a full belly, new recipes to try at home and new friends!
OPEN YEAR ROUND
– Coffee Counter, Gourmet Food Shop, Art Gallery & Book Store: Thursday- Sunday 9am – 4pm
– Dining Room, with weekly changing menu available: Thursday – Sunday 11-4 (Dine In or Take Out)
Upcoming Special Hours & Closures:
– Closed June 27 – July 1st (Extended Canada Day Break)
– Closing Early at 3pm, Saturday July 16th for a private event
– Closed Thursday July 28 for a Wedding
– Closed August 8th – 17th for a Family Wedding
– Our 9th Annual Oktoberfest Celebration and Buffet Saturday, September 24th @ 6pm
Find us at:
3 Summerville Wharf Road
Summerville, NS B0N 2K0