Charming Accommodations, Locally Sourced Honest Food and Culinary Education
Honest, local and seasonal fare is what you’ll find on our ever-changing menu. A dining atmosphere most often described as “happy”, our warm and welcoming dining room is the perfect spot to celebrate local food. Our patio provides a picturesque setting in which to enjoy your meal while watching the resident chickens meander through the gardens.
Relax into freshly pressed sheets and drift off to a frog pond serenade. Our well-appointed guest rooms provide the perfect retreat for an evening or an entire vacation.
Learning never tasted so good! Sit back and watch our Chef at work or roll up your sleeves and cook along. Participate in one of our local producer tours to see first-hand where our food comes from and then return to our classroom to learn how to prepare the fresh harvest. Leave with a full belly, new recipes to try at home and new friends!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Winter Hours effective October 2020 – Mid May 2021
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday : Closed
Thursday : OPEN 12 – 7 pm
Friday & Saturday: OPEN 12 – 8 pm
Sun: OPEN 10 am – 4 pm Brunch Menu
Upcoming Special Hours & Events
– Closed Saturday, September 26th for our 7th Annual Oktoberfest Event
– Oktoberfest Weekly Menu Sept, 30th – October 3
– Closed Saturday, October 10th for a Wedding
– Dessert Tasting Week(s) November 5th – 15th
– Pig Roast – Open for our 2nd Annual outdoor Pig Roast 12-5pm
– Each Sunday in December: Holiday Brunch and Mini Crafters Market
Find us at:
3 Summerville Wharf Road
Summerville, NS B0N 2K0