Charming Accommodations, Locally Sourced Honest Food and Culinary Education
Honest, Local and Sesaonal Fare is what you’ll find on our ever-changing menus. Whether you are stopping in for a cup of locally roasted Organic Fair Trade Coffee and a house baked pastry, grabbing lunch from our cafe menu or relaxing with friends at one of our weekend brunches, there are a variety of ways to enjoy local food at The Flying Apron! An atomosphere most often described as “happy” and “warm” our dining room and cafe spaces are the perfect place to celebrate local food. And our seasonal Patio provides a picturesque setting overlooking The Flying Apron Gardens in which to enjoy a meal.
Relax into freshly pressed sheets and drift off to a frog pond serenade. Our well-appointed guest rooms provide the perfect retreat for an evening or an entire vacation.
Learning never tasted so good! Sit back and watch our Chef at work in a Demonstration Class OR roll up your sleeves and cook along in a Hands On Class. We offer a variety of Public Classes and Culinary Getaway Packages or grab your friends and enjoy one of our Private Group Classes and Getaways. Specialty Classes and local producer tour culinary packages allow you a first-hand glimpse of where our food comes from. And in all these classes you will leave your culinary experience with a full belly, new recipes to try at home and maybe even a few new friends!
OPEN YEAR ROUND
– Coffee Counter, Gourmet Food Shop, Art Gallery & Book Store: Thursday- Sunday 9am – 4pm
– Dining Room, with weekly changing menu available: Thursday – Sunday 11-4 (Dine In or Take Out)
Upcoming Special Hours & Closures:
– Closed – Thursday, May 11th
– Closed – Sunday, May 14th
– Closed – Thursday, May 18th
– Spring Brunch Buffet – Sunday, May 21st 10-4pm / Reservations Required
– Closed – Thursday, June 22nd for a Private Event
Find us at:
3 Summerville Wharf Road
Summerville, NS B0N 2K0